Quick Entry to IAgrE
There are three ways of gaining immediate access to IAgrE membership and benefits. Please read the following overview and choose your grade of membership
||Student membership is sponsored by the Douglas Bomford Trust (DBT) and is free. You must be following a course in a scientific, engineering, agricultural engineering or other relevant technical subject within Europe.
||JOIN NOW as a Student
||The Affiliate grade is open to anyone whether qualified or not and costs from £75.00. If you have a general interest in the work of the IAgrE and want to be part of our community, this grade is for you. Join now as an Affiliate and IAgrE will provide you with advice and guidance on next steps to a higher grade.
JOIN NOW online as an Affiliate
||The Technician grade is for those who are qualified at a vocational or technical level and costs £43.00. You will have completed an apprenticeship, certificate or diploma in a scientific, engineering, agricultural engineering or other relevant technical subject. You will have built up early experience and career development and will be working in a technical role.
JOIN NOW online as a Technician
Thinking of a Higher Grade?
If you are already thinking about a higher grade of membership and/or professional recognition, send us an up to date CV. We will then advise you on next steps..
If in doubt, just ask us. Telephone 01234 750876 or email [email protected]
Click on the following links to find out more about:
1. Registration - Belonging to IAgrE allows you to register as a Professional Engineer or Chartered Environmentalist showing that your qualifications have been quality assured to match those of other professionals
2. Recognition - Gives you post nominals which allows you to demonstrate your competence in a competitive environment also giving status and recognition of your professionalism
3. Contacts/Network - Broadens your contacts within the industry away from your specialism, company and college, allows access to the “movers and shakers” in the sector. Make friends at Branch meetings, on committees and at other IAgrE events. Join us on our Social Media, Facebook, Linked in and Twitter
4. Knowledge Exchange – allows you to access experts from membership and call on them for information guidance and support – a community of expertise
5. Continuous Professional Development – allows you to broaden your professional development by attending conferences, meetings, technical talks etc. IAgrE’s recording tool allows you to build your living CV and share it with mentors, colleagues and employers
6. Code of Conduct – signs you up to a code of conduct/ethical structure that gives those for whom you work confidence in your integrity and a discipline process if they feel you do not live up to the codes.
7. Making a difference – allows you to give something back to the industry and drive it forwards, influencing debate and ultimately getting involved with policy making. You can “put something back” and benefit
8. Information – the journal and other communications keep you up to date with what is happening in the industry