Technician Development Partnerships are open to employers who are committed to supporting the professional development of their staff with relevant Membership of IAgrE and associated Engineering Technician (EngTech) registration.
Employers supporting the Landbased Training Accreditation (LTA) Scheme are especially welcome.
Technician Development Partners include agricultural, amenity, horticulture and forestry equipment and machinery dealers and providers of technical services for the landbased sector.
How to get involved …
You can get involved and become a Technician Development Partner through a range of methods, including:
- At least 25 percent of your technicians as IAgrE members/registered technicians. OR …
- Employing at least five IAgrE Members and registered technicians; OR …
- Providing support to IAgrE with resources such as hosting of events, services in kind, involvement with committees; OR …
- An annual financial contribution as a Commercial Member and Technician Development Partner (£250 per annum)
The benefits of joining are …
Access to an enhanced range of services including:
- Free access to the IAgrE CPD recording and monitoring system.
- Support for HR managers, trainers and technicians to help gain professional registration as Engineering Technician
- Free advertising of job opportunities through the IAgrE Jobs board.
- Framed Certificate to demonstrate to your customers that you are an IAgrE Technician Development Partner.
- Listing of your company as a Technician Development Partner on the IAgrE Website with a link to your website.
- Access to the IAgrE Advisory Council to impact upon the future shape of the Agricultural Engineering Profession.
You will also have the benefits commercial members of IAgrE receive which are …
- Complimentary copy of the IAgrE quarterly journal Landwards.
- Subscription to the regular IAgrE E-News and Monthly Business E-News together with IAgrE Social Media feeds.
- Use of the IAgrE Logo on your letterheads and website as a symbol of your support for professional development.
- Product promotion at IAgrE events, conferences and branch meetings.
- Use of the IAgrE offices for meetings with access to the IAgrE technical archive.
If you would like to become a Technician Development Partner please ring Sarah or Alastair at the Secretariat, 01234 750876