Westminster Insight's Future of Farming Conference, will explore the challenges facing the sector, including the Agriculture Bill, as well as innovative approaches to enable a more progressive, profitable and sustainable environment for British farmers
- Guy Smith, Deputy President, NFU
- Charles Smith, Chief Executive, The Farming Community Network
- Jonathan Hall, Director of Policy, NFU Scotland
- Liz Bowles, Associate Director Farming and Land Use, Soil Association
- Senior Director, Natural England
- Emily Norton, Head of Research for the Rural, Energy and Projects Division, Savills
- Dr Jess Davies, Senior Lecturer in Sustainability, Lancaster University
Listen to experts and stakeholders from across the farming community as they'll explore the unique challenges and opportunities you face.
- Develop New Practice Methods to Improve Productivity: Hear how technological advances and pioneering schemes are helping to increase yields and reduce reliability on chemical
- Understand the impacts of the Agriculture Bill: Learn how the bill will impact farmers financially and how the Environment Land Management System will shape farm planning
- Discuss the challenges of Poor Mental Health: Hear from the Farming Community Trust on their work to destigmatise mental health and provide support to combat stress, loneliness and mental wellbeing
- Address the challenges of Brexit on farming policies: Understand how the current political climate is affecting farming policies and what challenges lay ahead
- Review trends in consumer habits and practices: develop insights into how consumer's shift towards vegan diets, organic produce, and ethical awareness of produce is affecting farming practices.
View the full Agenda here