EurAgEng as co-organizers, want to invite you to the AgEng Land.Technik 2022 conference, that is finally set and will take place in Berlin on 22 and 23 November 2022.
European agriculture, both crop and animal production, currently faces major challenges such as the need to protect biodiversity, increasing bans or limitations on the use of pesticides, soil quality degradation, the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, and the overarching challenge of climate change. To overcome these challenges, scientific and industrial research, and development in agricultural and biosystems engineering, across all areas of agriculture and nutrition, must work together to offer strategic pathways and technological solutions.
The AgEng-LAND.TECHNIK 2022 conference, part of both the EurAgEng AgEng and the VDI LAND.TECHNIK conference series brings together these competencies and expertise to provide an arena to connect and drive forward the needed solutions to these global challenges.
The main topics are:
* Animal Production Technologies
* Circular Biobased Economy / Sustainable Energy/ Waste Management
* Farm Buildings
* Land, Soil and Water Engineering
* Plant Production Technologies
* Post-Harvest Technologies
* on Agriculture / Digitalization
* Tractors / Power Trains / Electrical Drives
Find out more and register on the link below.