- The object of the IAgrE CNH Industrial Award is intended to encourage and recognise innovation and practical application by students of subjects related to the application of engineering to the land based sector.
- Nominations for the Award will be accepted from individuals or groups of students studying for courses leading to undergradtuate or post graduate degree in a subject related to the application of engineering to the land based sector.
- The Nominations will be considered on the merits of the practical project work undertaken by students as part of their courses.
- The project work must show innovative features with some prospect of commercial exploitation.
- The project will be judged on the basis of a written report illustrated by diagrams, drawings and/or photographs. Illustration by films, videos and similar electronic techniques may be used only as supporting material.
- The paper will be presented in English.
- Nominations must be made to IAgrE by the closing date 31 October each year. An institution may submit more than one nomination.
- The IAgrE CNH Industrial Award will normally be presented at the IAgrE Awards Ceremony in May.
- The IAgrE CNH Industrial Award Trophy will be held by the institution for one year, the Student or Students will be presented with a Certificate and a monetary prize.
Submissions for the IAgrE CNH Industrial Award will also be considered for the IAgrE Safety Award. This award has been developed to encourage and recognise innovation in safe design or operation of equipment or processes by students of subjects related to the application of engineering to the landbased sector.