Please also see the criteria for the Johnson New Holland Award and the IAgrE Student Project Award.
- The object of the IAgrE Safety Award is to encourage and recognise innovation in safety design or operation of equipment or processes by students of Agricultural Engineering or subjects related to the application of engineering and technology to the land based sector.
- The Award is aimed at individuals meeting the criteria for either the Johnson New Holland Trophy Award or the Student Project Award.
- While projects can be nominated specifically for the IAgrE Safety Award, all projects submitted for the Johnson New Holland Trophy Award and the Student Project Award will be considered for the Safety Award.
- Nominations should be made to IAgrE by the closing date 30 September 2016.
- The Award will normally be presented at the Lincolnshire Agricultural Machinery Manufacturers Association Show (LAMMA) held in January, or other appropriate function.