Aims of the IAgrE Health & Safety Group
- To promote the principles of and share best practice in ‘Health and Safety’ through the wide profession of ‘Agricultural Engineering’
- To make the Agricultural Industry more aware of the importance of health and safety and the contribution of agricultural engineers to its viability and future development.
- To improve communications on health and safety issues, campaigns and developments.
- To help increase awareness of health and safety issues and good practice amongst Agricultural Engineers and for ‘health and safety’ to be integral in the development their careers.
- To identify topics and opportunities for IAgrE members to make a positive contribution, individually or through their businesses or organisations.
- Offer CPD opportunities and sources of information relating to Health and Safety.
Conference materials and other H & S support and documents is available in the member logged in area