About the Summit
Held annually in London and San Francisco, the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit is an international networking and deal-making event for global agribusinesses, solution providers, entrepreneurs and investors. The goal of the summit is to accelerate the commercialisation of advanced agricultural technologies by generating global partnerships and collaborations, to forge the right partnerships to take these solutions to market.
IAgrE Members can benefit from a £300 discount to the event, simply use the code IAGRE300 when you book
‘Building Agri-Food Systems Fit for the Global Consumer’ is the key theme for the 2018 agenda with the following session topics below:
- Smart Farming: Low Cost Outcome-Based Models for Precision Ag – Tackling the Adoption Barrier
- The Power of the Microbiome in Restoring Soil Health
- Microbes, New Chemistry & Integrated Platforms: Farming’s New Approaches to Crop Protection
- How Small Companies are Leading the Revolution in Gene-Editing
- Putting Robotics and AI to Work in Agriculture
- Supply Chain Traceability: Tech-Enabled Food Quality from Seed to Table
- Scaling Agri-Tech in Ukraine, Russia, India and Africa
- Indoor Farming: Hyper-Efficient Horticultural Production to Nourish the Cities of Tomorrow
- Investment Opportunities in Animal Health
For 2018, Tesco has partnered with the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit in London adding its ‘T-Jam’ to the event’s acclaimed Pitch Day and joining forces to attract entries from the most exciting breakthrough agtech innovators around the world. Entry submissions will be open from early July and close on 10 August.